Stretch-mark creams, anyone?
We're now at 4 months, 3 kg heavier (1 kg to boobs, 1 kg to tum and 1 kg to bum) and with a sunnier disposition. After seeing the fresh streaks of white on my gloriously growing bottom last week, I have gone out and bought myself a stretch-mark cream. I don't know if it'll make those ugly marks go away, stop new ones from sprouting, or if it even works on the bum (MY bum) to begin with. But I know something has to be done, and soon.
Like any other products in the market, there are at least 3 or 4 brands to choose from, each with its own attributes and of course, price tag. Cream-based vs oil based, level of greasiness, level of fragrance, ingredients... I managed to check out 3 brands, and finally settled for the mid-price ranged, less greasy and most fragrant one. Not forgetting the 'recommended by Ministry of Health' label and the complementary foot massage cream worth $40 that came with it. Now I can't wait to head home and try it out!
It's good to be in town once in a while. I had a craving of sandwich and chips satisfied at O'Briens, and took the opportunity to shop before and after lunch. I stepped into shops that I didn't have anything in mind to buy just for the heck of it, and I do miss sitting in a comtemplative spot with a book while all the activity takes place around me. For a change, I feel a semblance of the old life coming back, and it's a good feeling.
I wonder if the stretch mark cream works on the hubby. Apparently there's the bust-cream to think about too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home