I must I must, move that bust!
Daddy's offsite again, this time in happy Cheppati India.
I tried getting back to the workout groove last week, and it's proving to be more difficult than I had expected. Gone are those days where I'd workout every other day in the gym, and according to Ewil Jan's blog, finish it off nicely with howlings in the shower about the water being too cold and then too hot, in that order. I had started swimming again last week - it's one of the things we used to enjoy before, and am sure Sweet Pea enjoyed it tremendously too. Only that subsequent to the swim I felt like I could collapse any moment. Not the best situation to find a preggie in. Coupled with the on-off sniffles and frequent headaches of late, the re-integration plan has not quite taken off as expected.
Of course it's easy to blame it on Ewil Jan who has so nicely abandoned our nice little partnership 2 months ago, but in truth I can feel the changes in my body and how it's working overtime to give the best to Sweet Pea. So I really have to start slow - 20 minutes maximum at a comfortable pace is all I can take. Perhaps I should also wake up a bit earlier to do stretching exercises in the morning. Not too early to start establishing a new routine again, which is what having Sweet Pea the past 3 over months has been about anyways.
I was initally contemplating attending yoga classes for preggies, but being at Changi means I'm better off buying Preggy Yoga for Dummies and doing it next to my desk. Ah things have progressed. I am actually open to the idea of exercise once more. Now I have to find a way to enjoy clenching pelvic muscles again. They make me wanna pee. Not funny if I were anywhere but on the porcelain goddess.

1 Comments:
gurl, i think you may want to go for some yoga or breathing classes, hor? i think you have a lot of negative karma against one poor soul named "jan". need to exorcise it with breathing and yoga classes.
Post a Comment
<< Home