Taking stock and moving swiftly along...
The decorations are kept, the Christmas tree has moved into the storeroom, the antenatal classes are completed, I can no longer travel come this saturday, and it's the big THREE-O (weeks) come next week. Wow. I can hardly believe in 2 weeks' time it'll be Chinese New Year, and then it'll be a relatively short February before having to start packing my hospital bag. Wow. We spend 15 years in school training up to be economically viable slaves and 12 hours in a crash-course on how to become a parent. Our life priorities are indeed in the right direction.
Meanwhile amid this wet gloomy weather, I am still basking in the bliss of having shopped over the weekend. Once again, shopping proves to be the most effective therapy. I have got to find a job in the city once more.
Baby registry coming up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home