I am running out of public holidays...
As expected, 3 days of Chinese New Year and 4 days of the long weekend flew by just like that. But it was nice in a way - got to play a round of mahjong till my feet swelled up from prolonged sitting (and I won! I am getting good at this, no?), got to eat good food at Mum and Dad's, had good company...I guess it's what CNY is all about - taking it easy and trying to have some fun. The only thing I didn't get to do which I wish Ken and I did was to head to the beach and sit there sipping coffee and cakes. Would've been cool. Would've felt like a lovers' date again.
But no worries, the festivities are far from over..there's dinner with the ewil twin tomorrow night, dinner at Bro's this sat with the Yu Sheng (which I can't eat for the first time - boo hoo), and I guess come next weekend on the 15th day of CNY there may be a gathering at the FIL's place along with his birthday celebrations. So no need to freak out yet, there are still events to look forward to and to distract my mind from the BIG day. Although we all know I am running out of events and public holidays, I'll worry about it when we get there. In over a week's time.
ps: Happy 8 months, Sweet Pea! Mommy will see you on ultrascan again this friday! :)

1 Comments:
Hehehe..glad to know that you are looking still so good....
Think of stretch marks as labour of love...as a side consolation,other women have stretch marks without having babies (just by gorging chinese new year's goodies)
yijia's thinking of her bakgua now!
btw yijia is still shocked about your pregnancy...she is a bit slow...
hehe have fun! and take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home